Please note: registration for this event is now closed. If you need to make any changes to your booking please contact Bethan Davies on 07904 720267. Thank you.
The MP for Ynys Môn, Virginia Crosbie, is pleased to invite you to dinner in the company of Minister Guy Opperman MP to raise funds for Riding for the Disabled on Anglesey.
Jockey, lawyer, businessman and 11 year the Hexham MP, and Minister, Guy Opperman is more famous for his rearguard action in Caernarfon at the 2005 General Election. His campaign tales of an election fought on Snowdon and in rural villages, life as the only steeplechase jockey minister, a family steeped in Welsh history (his grandfather was a Llewellyn) and six years as a government minister under three Prime Ministers make him a man worth listening to.
Our fundraising two-course dinner will take place in Braids Bistro at the Holyhead Golf Club from 7pm on 1st September.
- Chicken Supreme served with Fondant Potato, seasonal vegetables with a creamy wild mushroom and madeira wine sauce.
- Braised Beef served with creamy mash, seasonable vegetables and a beef jus.
- Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli served with goats’ cheese, toasted pine nuts, sundried tomatoes and spinach with a vibrant herb dressing.
- Cream filled Profiteroles served with a duo of chocolate & toffee sauce.
- Homemade baked lemon tart served with fruit coulis.